Laser Cut 5ft Post & Wire Fencing – OO/4mm/1:76
A quick and easy to assemble, realistic lineside fencing kit for your OO gauge model railway,
with real wood fence posts & 7 metres of wire included.
Typical of the post & wire lineside fencing used by farmers all over the UK to keep livestock away from busy railway lines. This type of fencing can be seen all over the UK, and has been used many years, making this kit suitable for pretty much any era model railway layout.
With real wood fence posts, it looks just the job straight from the packet. making up to 1.2 meter’s of fencing from a single pack.
Very easy to build but Some modelling experience recommended
Place each post into the predrilled base each base is 216mm long x 8mm wide & will accept 10 posts 24mm pitch.
Or drill a row of 2mm holes at approximately 24mm spacing along your baseboard.
Glue the posts into place, thread the included wire through the posts and secure with a little glue.
Each Kit Features:
- 50 Laser Cut Birch Plywood fence posts.
- 12m of stiff wire included.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Suitable for any era OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout .
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Post Dimensions: D: 0.8mm x W: 2mm x H: 22mm (Installed)
- Recommended Glue: Gorilla PVA wood Glue